Skip directly to content

Community

Syndicate content
Friday September 23, 2016
Posted by: MyChemicalPotato

WHY DID THE FIVE OF US ARE DYING JUST START PLAYING IN MY SHUFFLE? I HAVE OVER 500 SONGS OML IT'S GEESUS

Friday September 23, 2016
Posted by: MyChemicalPotato

"My tattoos are like a scrapbook of my life. Sometimes you don't feel comfortable in your own skin, so covering it with pictures helps."
-Frankie

HAPPY MCRX DAY!!!!
Now that I think about it, there are some things unhappy about today. *'Nom flashbacks*
Okay, I'm gonna focus on the happy stuff.

Thursday September 22, 2016
Posted by: BLOOD'Y REVENGE

I hope this helps lighten the mood

Posted by: Girl of War

I was excited to know that the messages did work and i've started to send my first message. I don't know if i did something wrong or... i don't know, well it just a total blank in messages box. This morning (in my country) some user send me a message but all i see is blank too.

Any help, guys?

Posted by: Revenge-ofthe-B...

Sometimes when I'm bored, I like to mess around with photoshop and make band edits. This would be one of those times

Posted by: nxxdmoreslxxp

so for starters this is my opinion on everything that's been going on feel free to leave your own :)
so MCRX, I didn't order it (that may or may not have something to do with the fact that my mother says if I say my chemical romance I sound like a drug addict and therefore tell her nothing of my

Posted by: My_Chemical_Weirdo

Lets just take a minute to appreciate this beautiful song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSg-eHng52E . This song does NOT get enough credit. It's one of the most wonderful things I have ever heard in my life. This song just really hits me in the feels.

Posted by: BVB_Ryan_MCR

Hola amigos,

Ryan here again to wish you all a spooky day, I have been gone a month and i decided to come back after a few weeks worth of musical inspiration. I have reformed into a happier person.

I was told yesterday (after writing blood) That I should write a happy poem and i will just for

Posted by: theneonparade

yay it works! I was always interested and wanted it to work and I'm so excited. Feel free to send me some messages if you want :)

Posted by: appleshift

(For starters, sorry if I take a long time to reply to comments! I don't realize I get them until I go back and look manually since there are no notifications or anything like that.)

How is everyone doing? I hope you all are well.