When you skip down the busiest street in the city; rocking out to some random ass Christmas tune, people look at you like you just fuckin killed someone. On that note! Should you come across the situation where you are sprinting for the bus you are supposed to catch; do me a favor and stay away from walls and very hard wooden benches. Something tells me I won't be blogging for a while.
So what do you giys think of a temporary fan-fic? I mean, like using their names until I can come up with other ones (I don't like using real people's names; it makes me feel like I'm some sort of stalker).
I don't know exactly how it's gonna work yet but so far it's 49 hand-written pages; when typed it's 29. It's about the end of the world
The book I'm writing is nearing its fifty page mark (God, that's gonna be a motherfiretruck to type up) and other things I've written have won awards in the past...Should I publish? I'd love to hear feedback.
Thanks all you motor babies
~Atomic Monster out
~BTW. Yes, I do enjoy scaring my roommate very much. Thank you.~
There is a big black spider around here. I tried to kill him but he ran under your bed too fast. Good luck, I hope he doesn't eat you. He had big teeth!
1. You're reading this.
2. You just realized that's a stupid fact.
4. You didn't realize I skipped three
5. You're checking now.
6. You're smiling.
7. You're still reading this even though it's stupid.
9. You didn't realize I skipped 8.
10. You're checking again and smiling about how you fell fr it again.
11. You're enjoying this.
12. You didn't realize there's only suppsed to be ten facts.
~This is also some of the stuff I do when a nasty roomate moves in. Enjoy! Oh, it might be kinda long...~
1. Make brown-bag lunches for your roommate every morning. Give them to him/her before he/she goes to class.
2. Every time you enter the room, sit in a chair, lean back too far, and fall over backwards. Laugh hysterically for about ten minutes. Then, one day, repeat the falling-over exercise, but instead of laughing, get up, look at the chair sternly, and say, "It's not funny anymore."
3. Read with a flashlight when the lights are on.
I'm gonna be a big sister AGAIN guys!!!
I know, you guys don't want to hear anymore relationship bull, but I need someone
So, my best friend moved away when I was just working up the guts to tell him I liked him. We had kept contact over the phone for quite some time now, but we recently got into a fight. I remember it like it was just five minutes ago...I haven't spoken to him since, and it feels like I've just been shot with a harpoon. I was trying to help him but he wouldn't listen, not being pushy at all and now I find that he's deleted me off of everything I had him on and I'm on the verge of tears.
1) Buy sharp knives. Alot of sharp knives. Sharpen them every night, while doing so, look at your roommate with wide eyes and mutter "Soon...soon"
2) Collect hundreds of pens and keep them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
3) Tell your roommate you've got an important message for them. Then pretend to faint. Later on, say "Oh yeah, I remember!" Then pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) When your roomate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When they return, sit on the floor, hold your head and moan.
I've been there for six months and for the entire time they've known me, they haven't figured out you can't just walk in on me. I like privacy just like everyone else. I don't like talking to people for more than a few minutes when I'm in a shitty mood, if I talk at all. They document shit before they even know what's going on. Writing every move I make down according to them is just going to piss me off more because they're almost always wrong.