Skip directly to content

xXLeahXx's blog

[{"parent":{"title":"Get on the list!","body":" Get exclusive information about My Chemical Romance tour dates, video premieres and special announcements ","field_newsletter_id":"6388094","field_label_list_id":"6518500","field_display_rates":"0","field_preview_mode":"false","field_lbox_height":"","field_lbox_width":"","field_toaster_timeout":"10000","field_toaster_position":"From Bottom","field_turnkey_height":"500","field_mailing_list_params_toast":"&autoreply=no","field_mailing_list_params_se":"&autoreply=no"}}]
Syndicate content
MCR Concert.

im in atlanta and MCR is coming to Lakewood Amphitheater and I wanna go SOO BAD but my dad wont let me get the tickets D: has anyone been to any of them? how is it?


The MTV MARCH MADNESS is going on right now, as im sure most everyone of the MCRmy knows (hopefully). And as you know MCR is up against Paramore. Now, dont get me wrong, I love Paramore, they are a great band. The thing is, i just love MCR 20x more (can u honestly judge me cause of that?).
So far Paramore is in the lead by 54.66% leaving MCR 45.34%. Common, how can this be? As MCRmy we gotta keep bumpin them up. I figured id post the info as to how to do this so for the ones that havnt voted vote, here's how we do it:

1.Go to google

2.Type in "march madness mtv vote"

3.Go to the "March

Favorite MCR album?

So, as MCR fans, we all know that My Chemical Romance has four(4) albums. Out of the the 4, which one is your favorite and why?

- Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love
-Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge
-The Black Parade
-Danger Days

Dont get me wrong, I love all of MCR's music, but I'd have to stay with the 'Bullets' album. The reason being is that they have more of the aggressive, garage band kinda thing to them in that album and its something that I just love.

Your Turn(:

All time fav. Song.

So whats yalls favorite song on the new album?

MCR fans <3

email me bitches find me on myspace (preferably) or facebook.

leah pemberton