So I told my brother to defrost some pieces of bread in the microwave for 3 mintues, a few minutes later I go in the kitchen to find my brother had put the whole loaf of bread and the bag it came in cooking in the microwave for 20minutes. I immediatly stopped the microwave but the bag was so hot I couldn't touch it, if it had been left in there for 20 minutes it would have caught FIRE!! Oh the genius of my brother is outstanding (insert sarcasm here.)
My brother is a fire hazard
Wednesday August 22, 2012 |
Monday August 20, 2012 |
This is my first blog as I have just joined, even though I have been coming to this site for months I never had the courage to make an account. But everybody seems really nice so I thought why not.