Don't get me wrong.
I really, really, really love my friends. I care for them so much. No matter what kind of troubles they are in, I'd never give up worried and trying to help them, to give them my all, so I could see them happy.
But they're not me. They're not the friends that can help me get through with bad stuffs.
And that is because I am an asshole, most of the time.
1. I can be so needy for company
2. I am always over-sensitive and may have mood swings a lot.
3. I always overthink everything too much.
4. And most of the time, I would grow emotionally attached to my friends, no matter who. Like I would start thinking of getting that friendship bond to a serious relationship bond.
5. And when I overthink such things, I'd get seriously depressed and a complete buzzkiller.
6. And when that happens, I have an argument and conversation with my split personality.
7. I am an asshole.