1. Do you sleep with socks on? No
2. Do you like noodles? Yes
3. Do you enjoy drama? NO!
4. Are you a girly girl? Can be...
5. Small or large purses? Tote bags.
6. Do you like pink? No.
7. Are you short? Nah.
8. Do you like somebody? ... Maybe... NO MORE QUESTIONS ON THAT!
9. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Nah
10. Do you like Halloween? FAVORITE HOLIDAY!
11. Favorite time of year ? Spring <3
12. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? I fell asleep in my closet once....
13. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours? No...?
14. Is there any type
An idea has been brought up upon us Killjoys….Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys: The Musical! It’s got a ring to it as a Broadway title, eh?
So anyway, if you think that it would be totally and spazztacularly awesome for the MCR guys to try to put something like this together…then sign below! you can put your Killjoy name, your real name, your nickname, your aunts name, your pets name...whatever floats your boat!...as long as you sign it!!!!! hahahaha
Let’s get this petition going, Sign and re-post Killjoys!! I’ll start :)
1. Battery Pistol ( Christy M.)
Today, I had pigtails in. I got so many comments on that, my panda hat (pic #2), and my swaqq shoes (pic #3). Whatchya guys think?
I'm also gonna start this PROS AND CONS OF THE WEEK thing.
- My crush complimented me TWICE!!!!
- Math grade is now almost a B!!!
- I've been getting a lot of high-fives on the bus since I've been wearing that hat in pic #2
- I've been getting waved at w. my hat. (A FED EX lady waved at me!!!)
- My dad stopped feeding me
- I can't stop taking P.E.
- Science grade is a D
- My friend sent my story (the Killjoy one) to my lit teacher
This day is the anniversary on the day he died in 1980. So, so sad. I am only 11, but I love the Beatles.
R.I.P John Lennon
"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!"- John Lennon
Is this episode out yet????????
That someone is me. I honestly don't know how to.
The sun, that's what I woke up to.
“Ah!” I exclaimed, shielding my eyes. These tents were useless. I guess it was either my scream or just the fact that this was the deserts sun beating down on us that woke Pain up.
“You and Radioactive have fun last night?” I smirked. She gave me her best morning glare. Ah, love. I walked out of the tent to stretch. Damn that tent was small. Toxic was already packing up. It’s like he read my mind. Still, I walked up to him to tell him the game plan.
“We’re leaving after everyone’s ready.” I told him. He just smiled and nodded.
The girl stood by the woman’s side, tall and firm. They were looking over a boy who happened to be lying on a crystal white bed.
“What will happen to him?” She asked quietly. The woman started to stoke her hair.
“You’ll see, my darling.” She responded, sighing deeply afterwards.
“But what will happen when he finds out that he is the one? He will end up in grave danger, won‘t he?” The girl asked again. The woman closed her eyes.
“Very. You must make sure he stays safe. He is our only savior in these days. Heaven cannot help us. It is up to him. You shall tell him.
So I wrote another story. It isn't a fanfic or anything, would anyone like to read it? Sorry i haven't been writing my other two too....
[ ] Bought condoms.
[ ] Gotten pregnant.
[x] Failed a class.
[ ] Kissed a boy.
[ ] Kissed a girl.
[x] Used a little paper bag for lunch.
[ ] Had a job.
[x] Slipped on ice.
[x] Missed the bus.
[x] Left the house without money.
[ ] Bullied someone on the internet.
[ ] Sexted.
[ ] Had sex in public. (-____- Really?)
[x] Played on a sports team.
[ ] Smoked weed.
[ ] Smoked cigarettes.
[ ] Smoked a cigar.
[ ] Drank alcohol.
[ ] Watched “The Breakfast Club”.
[x] Had an eating disorder.
[x] Been to a wedding.
[ ] Made fun of someone for being fat.
[x] Been on the computer for 5 hours straight.