and just know everyone was talking about you well that happened at work today, walked in and bam! silence.
This could only happen to me...
I have a kind of crazy ex so much so that he threw a bin into a police car when split with him, I get letters from him all the time since the number and such was blocked. Last months was him saying he had 2 spare tickets to download fest if me and jack wanted to go with him, i said no more for personal safety than anything else. I found out today that he has found two guys to go with.
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it? Jack, he better I just cleaned the flat for him after the disaster with the hoover I won't trust him cleaning.
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now? I'm 18 so yeah, but jack is 23.
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time? 3 days ago see point one, he tried but failed to clean and killed my hair in the process.
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? yeah all the time I try to be nice.
5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? yes.
Photo's by Katie-Ellen
They stand up for us. All images used are my own from gigs around the UK. I am studying Photography with the aim of becoming a venue photographer.
Just dyed my hair only to find jack has broken my hair straighteners tried to do a nice thing by cleaning the flat, it didn't work. he hoovered the wire, so now i have a major hair situation going on. he is so far in the dog house I'm going to call him fido.
...go to a party? Pretty little rave girl
...a date? perfect 10
...fall in love? she Elvis Costello
...cheer yourself up? 5,6,7,8
...a rainy day? shake it out
...go mad? Marry Me - Emilie autumn
...do sport? Fer Sure
...cry? Morticians daughter
...remember good times? Disco 2000
...a cold day? The Grinch
...see with a boy/girl? Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind
...see with your family? Notting hill
...see with friends? pretty woman
...remember your childhood? Bambi, spirit
...Laugh at loud? Bridesmaids
...cry? A little bit of heaven.
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects, It can't come quickly enough - Scissor Sisters, Jean Jeanie - David Bowie, Catch and Release - Silversun Pickups, I'm not stupid - Cats Eyes, All You need is me - Morrissey.
I am just that cool.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
I think it would be really fun to meet, David Bowie he is just a little bit epic.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
Hum, well it depends on if you body has encountered the virus before.
Just got home after 36+ hours at the hospital for my friend, and the first thing I wanted to do was to have a nice refreshing shower to get the hospital smell off me. Only to find that the lovely Jack has used the last of the hot water, his intentions were good he ran me a bath but I hit traffic on the way back and it went cold. so i dived in and out of the shower, went to get changed only to find that Jack had left a wet towel on the bed that had soaked through. so changed the sheets got changed and went to sit on the sofa, hair wet but thats not an issue if i have my straighteners.