1. Any scars? None that are actually visible.
2. Crush? Nope, not for many years now.
3. Kissed anyone? Does the cheek count? *shakes head* Guess not.
4. Coke or Pepsi? Depends on my mood, usually Pepsi though.
5. Someone you hate? Probably between my dad and my aunt, yet I'm trying to keep that hatred thing under control. Let's just call it a strong dislike.
6. Best Friends? My mom and my dog. It's hard to make friends here.
7. Have you ever done alcohol or drugs? No drugs but I do drink occasionally.
1. Any scars? None that are actually visible.
I feel like everything that was good now is just another part of my past. I can't listen to any...and I mean ANY current music right now because it just doesn't seem to be as good as years' past. All of my favorite tv shows and movies and books are just that...memories. I suppose I'm in a funk when it comes to anything current and I'm starting to wonder if there is a reason for that. Have I completely shut myself down since MCR disbanded? Am I too busy comparing what's out today with what they've done? I don't think so.
To wish the most amazing creative down-to-earth person, Gerard Way a very Happy Birthday. I was gonna buy a cake but then I realized that I would be eating the entire thing in your honor (Bad idea!) so perhaps a cupcake would be better. So if anyone asks me how my day is today I will say that today is an exception and I'm doing really great because in my mind I'm celebrating you.
No one in my life, my circle of contacts seem to care that much when I'm suffering. It's not surprising in the slightest but it might contribute as to the real reason why I have so much trouble with a) making and b) holding onto friends. Maybe I'm just not a likeable person? Who knows. I'm generally pretty nice and caring and will give advice to anyone who needs it but god forbid whenever I need it in return no one has anything to say except the generic 'I'm sorry that things are hard for you' or a sad pitiful look in my direction. Am I just not worth the time to make feel better?
I know that I've been away from here for quite some time. Little did I expect that the next time I would post anything to this website would be after the band broke up. I needed some time to let that information digest. I'm...still not there yet. I want to be the 'good fan'. The 'upbeat fan' that knows everything will be alright, but if I was I would be a liar, a fraud, I wouldn't be myself. My Chemical Romance was pretty much the only thing lighting my way in this pitch-blackness that I call life.
1. Susan's tend to be wonderful girls! If you've got one hold on tight! Susan's are extremely fun, caring, intelligent, very funny, beautiful, and make the best friends and girlfriends ever! They are the epitome of classyness!
2. If you have a Susan, you are one lucky character! Susans are generally smart, musical, and generous. Never take advantage of a Susan; they also bite. Unless provoked, a Susan can make a great companion!
3. a woman of true beauty and bodily perfection. Susan's love being in love but can never get the guy she truly wants.
REPOST THIS AND SIGN THE PETITION!
PROTECT IP / SOPA Breaks The Internet from Fight for the Future on Vimeo.
I'm trying to reach out to all the killjoys on here through this who are not really aware (but we all should be by now) concerning how the future of the internet is at stake. Please go to this website and sign the petition to end this awful nightmare. Otherwise sites like this and several others are likely to cease to exist. Please don't ignore this plea. I wouldn't be doing this unless I thought it was necessary. Everyone should be entitled to speak their mind on this subject.
Really wishing that I could get back into checking this site regularily. There is so much that I've missed over the past few months evidently. But I found out about half of them through other sources. I'm loving the video for 'The Kids From Yesterday'. It is outstanding and it just makes me more excited to see what comes next. MCR never disappoints so I'm certain it's going to be great. Of course no matter what, I'll always hold Danger Days close to my heart.
Also, congrats to the contest winner. That story really was worthy of the prize.
I can't believe that I've been away from this site for months. Gah, where the hell is my commitment? Anyways, many huge apologies for my absence. While I may not blog much doesn't mean I don't care or I don't try to read on what everyone here has to say. I've just been busy with work and life stuff and I suppose with the holidays fast approaching, that doesn't help either.
But I've missed it here, and I always come back to the open arms of MCR and the unbelievably courageous killjoys when I need a pick-me-up. In case I don't say it tomorrow Happy Halloween or Ieroween to everyone here.
So...question of the day and it's not really a daily thing. I just wanted to see how many comments I can get with this so we'll try it out. I went to see Scream 4 this afternoon and I was thrilled to revisit this particular movie franchise. I've actually missed it and I don't know why I get a kick out of slasher flicks but I do and everything was great except for the splitting headache I got towards the end. I think I just saw so many people get stabbed that I sort of began to feel it a little bit.