So. Now I have 12 long weeks before I join college, and I have made it my goal to become a lot more fit that what I am now. Here is my little routine I have been trying out!
Let us Begin...
* It starts with a morning jog. This takes me about 3/4 of an hour. I jog for a couple of miles.
* I eat Granola for breakfast because it is soooooo fucking good.
* Throughout the day I snack on low calorie pop corn and dried mango.
* I lift free weights for around half an hour before having dinner.
* This gives me metabolic boost for when I eat my dinner which I mainly a healthy, home cooked meal.
* On a