1) Which is your fave. animal?
Either hippos or whales.
2) What is the worst food you ever tasted?
My mom once made homemade fish fillet things. I nearly threw up.
3) Which is your fave. part of the world?
Honestly I think beauty can be found in most places here, but I find forests and like abandoned places within them really amazing.
4) What came first, the hen or the egg?
The egg because chickens had to evolve from anther species, so the first chicken came from the egg of the animal before it.
5) Which is the last movie you saw?
The Princess and the Frog. Disney's pretty epic to me, what can I say haha.
6) Do you believe in aliens?
Yup. Especially hesitant ones (I'll escort myself out with that one).
7) Which is the best thing that ever happened to you?
I've been getting involved in more chorus and theater sort of things that have really boosted my self esteem. Plus discovering different music has made me a much happier person.
8) Which is the best TV show you know?
SNL, NCIS, and a bunch of cartoons that completed my childhood.
9) Which are the worst villains in history?
The ones who don't know the value of a life.
10) If you were a ghost, what kind of things would you do?
Sneak into as many concerts as I wanted.
11) Would you like to study at Hogwarts?
I'd literally be like Hermione Granger, so yeah!
12) Which are the four things you hate the most?
People who pretend to like something so that they can be "above" others, people who enjoy ignorance, prejudice, and the fact that war seems to be an option for many things.
13) What are you top 5 fave. bands?
My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, Pierce the Veil, Fall Out Boy, and the fifth sort of cycles between a few.
14) If you were born again, would you change something you did wrong?
15) Do you like math?
No but I'm pretty good at it so I have to do a lot of it.
16) What is the name of your pet?
Three dogs: Hershey, Lucky, Ginger; two cats: Tobey and Trevor.
17) Add one question: Favorite thing to wear?
Black eyeliner and lots of it haha.
Thanks for reading it! xoxo
May Death Never Stop You, Killjoys,